Jan is available as a speaker and teacher at a variety of events – workshops, conferences, informal meeting of your organization or for a gathering of a small group of friends. She will tailor a talk or class to your specific needs and interests.
Animal advocacy topics include:
- nonhuman consciousness and personhood
- the simple choices you can make each day to make the world a more compassionate place for other species
- an exploration of one or more issues of animal exploitation and abuse
- how you can become involved as an animal rights activist
- E.A.T.: 3 easy steps to transition to a plant-based diet