- From the Main Menu, click on Pages or Posts.
- On the Edit Page or Edit Post screen, edit content within the text box.
NOTE: Make sure that the Visual tab, top-right above the text box, is enabled.
- Click the Add Media button, top-left above the text box.
- To add a new image: From the Insert Media screen, click Upload Files, top-left of the screen. Drag and drop the image file from your computer to the Insert Media screen. Once the image has uploaded, select the image thumbnail and click the Insert into page button, bottom-right of the screen.
To reuse an existing image: From the Insert Media screen, click Media Library, top-left of the screen. Select the image thumbnail and click the Insert into page button, bottom-right of the screen.
TIP: Use the Attachment Display Settings, bottom-right of the screen, to control the placement and size of the image.
- To edit the image from the Edit Page or Edit Post screen, hover over the image in the text box and click the Edit Image icon. Once the changes are complete, click the Update button.
- Click the Update button to save changes.
Add an Image to a Page or BlogUserguide2017-06-22T22:22:25-07:00